Tuesday, March 11, 2008

did you just...do that?


THE SOP-VANDALISED BOARD IN CHOIR ROOM :D



Lets put aside the stupid things i've did for the time being

here's the song riane and I made up while we were walking up the hill (eating MACDONALD'S sausage/egg muffins)~

Right, I actually forgot everything we thought up of besides the first four lines + the "more than xx, more than xx" part, so pardon me if they're abit lousy (tuan2 jie2 shi4 li4 liang4 you know)

i've cut out some parts, that's obvious, i'm lazy to think of more hahaha. Wait actually i've only cut out one part, i'll put it in in YELLOW.



-Sing to 'breaking free'-
title: LOVE MUFFINS

We're chewing, swallowing,
there's not a muffin
on earth that we can't resist.
ooh we're satisfied,
oh so satisfied.

We know that you just love it,
that splendid taste that nobody can forget.
Heavenly smells up your nose,
can you forget that?


Everyday you think of it,
oh, that muffinnn~


Chorus:
(WE LOVE MUFFINS!)
We're chewing, swallowing.
there's not a muffin
on earth that we can't resist.

ooh we're happy,
yeah we're filled with joy,
ooh we're filled with joy


____________________________
can you feel it building
like a wave
the ocean just
can't control

connected by a feeling
ohhh,
with our very souls,
ohhh

rising 'til it lifts us up
so everyone can see
____________________________

chorus:
(WE LOVE MUFFINS!)
We're chewing, swallowing.
there's not a muffin
on earth that we can't resist.

ooh we're happy,
yeah we're filled with joy,
ooh we're filled with joy


muching, tasting
to have a muffin
is what we're yearning for.
don't you see,
ooh we're satisfied, satisfied. (ooh yeah!)


More than bread,
more than ham,
more than cheese,
more than eggs.
all together you get a muffin.

it is love,
it is fate,
not a want but a need,
everyone LOVES MUFFINS!


We're chewing, swallowing,
there's not a muffin
on earth that we can't resist.
ooh we're happy,
yeah we're filled with joy (filled with joy)


muching, OH tasting
to have a muffin
is what we're yearning for.

its so great (its so great)
ohh love muffins, oh.



We know that you just love it,
that splendid taste that
nobody can forget....

(fades off)




okay do you like it! :D
hahah I LOVE EGG MUFFINS!



EVERYBODY SHOULD GO TO THE AHSCHOIR CONCERT BECAUSE THE LAST PART IS SO NICE AND EXCITING! THE BAND JUST MADE ME SO HIGH AND HAPPY.

I'M TURNING CRAZY REALLY OMG! I FEEL LIKE JUMPPIINNNG AROUNDDD AND HUGGING PEOPLE! :D :D :D


i've been emo early afternoon, then i realised that its because i'm looking sad that's why people don't want to talk to me so i feel even more EMO! kaikai and cindy shall ignore my EMO-ness during lunch D:

I'M STILL HIGH AND I JUST GOT DRENCHED BY THE RAIN EVEN THOUGH I HAVE AN UMBRELLA.




anyway i want to say sorry to PEIXUAN, QIANYU, RIANE and CHAICHIN.

i got drenched in the rain so i got HIGH, and then i accidentally shook my wet umbrella all around and screamed in public. That's the first time I screamed in public, i really was too high then. People were staring and I think i made them (and myself) embarrassed.

MY APOLOGIES IF YOU ALL FEEL VERY PAISEH WITH ME AROUND TODAY, I WON'T DO IT EVER AGAIN. I PROMISE! I'm really very sorry, please forgive me! ):



I also ran after a lady in the rain because she was pushing a pram and had no umbrella. In the end, i didn't dare to approach her to lend her shelter; Running in the rain for no reason (in the end) is stupid and cowardly. I wonder why i'm afraid to approach her... -___-

If they ever fall sick, I'm sorry about that too.




Choir had been boring until mrtoh came, i shall not elaborate on those parts.
Who cares, as long as its ending was fun :D

bands are so cool.





I'm off to finish watching Mononoke Hime, if i ever write a review, I'll edit this post! :D
I LOVE THE KODAMAS! :D

No comments: